Business Development Advisor
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors Riverside as a Business Development Advisor. The candidate will be responsible for developing business and new clients both organically and also through the retail branches of our custodial partners, Schwab, TD Ameritrade and Fidelity. This position also works in conjunction with a team of wealth management professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and their families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients, wealth advisors and internal associates. This entails frequent communication with clients; both verbally and in writing.
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Developing business through retail custodial branches (Schwab/Fidelity/TD Ameritrade)
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management and investment needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least three years of industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self-starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Key attributes include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested candidates please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once the you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPBusDevRiver
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors is a national enterprise building partnership dedicated to helping wealth managers/advisors grow their businesses throughout the country. Through shared ownership and affiliation with Beacon Pointe Advisors, one of the nation’s largest independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors is able to deliver a distinctive investment approach comprised of some of the country’s leading investment managers. Beacon Pointe Advisors’ mission is to provide highly professional, comprehensive and objective investment and financial advice for both institutions and wealthy families. Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors have over $9.5 billion in combined assets under management (as of 3/31/16). For more information on Beacon Pointe, please visit www.bpadvisors.com.