Client Service Associate
Bala Cynwyd, PA (Philadelphia)
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as a Client Service Associate in our Philadelphia, PA office. The Client Service Associate will join a highly talented team of wealth advisors and client service professionals who provide high net worth individuals with comprehensive wealth management services, including in-depth financial planning and customized investment management services to help our clients achieve their financial goals. We are looking for a bright, hard-working, personable individual to join our growing team.
This position will support the firm’s wealth advisors in all facets of the client relationship. The primary role of this position is to fulfill all daily operational client service needs. CSA will be responsible for new client onboarding, account opening and maintenance, client deposits and withdrawals, portfolio report generation, financial planning data entry, the creation of projections within Excel spreadsheets, and operation of firm related software. CSA must be able to multi-task, work independently and think critically in the area of meeting the needs of client service requests.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Completion of all account related paperwork
- Interact professionally and confidently in all written and verbal client communications
- Serve as back up to client service manager on all incoming and outgoing phone calls, appointments to be scheduled and office management duties
- Manage new client integration (onboarding) process
- Assist with client meeting preparation
- Work closely with custodian representatives regarding client data and transactions
- Oversee all client money movement and track transfers of assets
- Prepare and send specific issue correspondence via email or US mail
- Respond to all client service requests to completion and full follow up
- Generate portfolio reports
- Enter financial plan data and assist advisors in plan creation
- Input and update client information into various internal systems including CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and portfolio management databases (Tamarac)
- Four-year college degree from an accredited university
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills as well as detail oriented
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Knowledge of types of investment accounts preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Planning and Portfolio Management software preferred
- Prior experience working in operations and customer service for an investment advisory firm or in financial services preferred
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPCSAPA.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors is a national enterprise building partnership dedicated to helping wealth managers/advisors grow their businesses throughout the country. Through shared ownership and affiliation with Beacon Pointe Advisors, one of the nation’s largest independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors is able to deliver comprehensive wealth management services. The firm focuses on helping clients achieve their financial goals through in-depth financial planning and a distinctive investment approach utilizing some of the country’s leading investment managers. Beacon Pointe Advisors’ mission is to provide highly professional, comprehensive and objective investment and financial advice for both institutions and high net worth individuals. Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors have over $8.5 billion in combined assets under management (as of 3/31/16). For more information on Beacon Pointe, please visit www.bpadvisors.com.