Retirement Plan Services Client Associate
Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as a Retirement Plan Services Client Associate in our Newport Beach, CA office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the firm’s Retirement Plan Services client service operations. The Client Associate will join a highly talented team of consultants and client service professionals responsible for delivering superior service to corporate and non-for-profit institutions.
Specific responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients, wealth advisors and internal associates. This entails frequent communication with clients; both verbally and in writing
- Generate and coordinate all client deliverables such as plan reviews and quarterly investment reports with a strong emphasis on accuracy and meeting deadlines.
- Setup, reconciliation and maintenance of new accounts in firm’s portfolio accounting system (Tamarac/Envestnet)
- Oversee firm’s quarterly reporting cycle, including establishing communication plan, execution and delivery of reports, and auditing and maintenance of performance issues
- Conduct routine audits to ensure accounts are setup according to the firms polices & procedures
- Respond promptly to client inquiries and help troubleshoot plan issues and questions when Consultants are unavailable
- Offer support in preparing RFP’s from various vendors
- Support incoming inquiries from field offices related to business development and current account maintenance
- Maintain and update firm’s policies & procedures as needed to ensure adherence related to new account setup and performance reporting
- Help prepare proposal and assist in compiling competitive research on upcoming prospect meetings
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry. Experience working with employer-sponsored retirement plans and their participants.
- Experience in the securities industry and knowledge of mutual funds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- AIF designation desired
Interested candidates please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPRPSNPB
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
The Beacon Pointe family of companies, including Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors, oversees approximately $9 billion in assets under management (as of 12/31/2016), with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. As a 100% employee-owned company, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients, including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.bpadvisors.com