Beacon Pointe teamed up with the Corona del Mar High School chapter of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) to introduce several dozen students to the wealth management industry and potential career paths as a wealth advisor, and teach an introduction to personal wealth management best practices.
Our firm’s educational mission for the financial literacy of our future generations: Educate. Empower. Engage.
FBLA is the oldest and largest business student career organization in the world, bringing the world of business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. Through the FBLA program, the goal is for students to:
– Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
– Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
– Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
– Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community
– Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
– Encourage and practice efficient money management
– Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
– Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
– Facilitate the transition from school to work