Client Service Associate
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as a Client Service Associate in our Newton, MA office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the firm’s daily operations in addition to handling general office management duties. The Client Service Associate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions. The team is responsible for providing clients with comprehensive wealth management services to include customized investment management and wealth planning services to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to clients, wealth advisors and internal associates. This entails frequent communication with clients; both verbally and in writing
- Answering incoming calls and appropriately directing them as needed
- Serving as an ambassador of the office by greeting clients upon arrival for meetings
- Handling of incoming mail, faxes and maintenance of office equipment and business services
- Administrative tasks as directed by partners of the firm; this may include travel arrangements, setting and coordinating of meeting requests and other business critical needs
- Setup and maintenance of client accounts within internal guidelines
- Input and updating of client information into various internal systems including CRM and portfolio management databases (Tamarac)
- Review Quarterly Billing; Prepare Expense Reports and checks for third-party vendors
- Assisting the Client Services team with general client related activities as needed
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, attention to details, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Knowledge of Fidelity Wealthscape is a plus.
Interested candidates please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume as well, prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPCSABoston
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
The Beacon Pointe family of companies, including Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors, oversees approximately $9 billion in assets under management (as of 12/31/16), with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. As a 100% employee-owned company, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.bpadvisors.com.