Client Service Associate
Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Client Service Associate (CSA) in our Newport Beach, CA office. The Associate/Senior Associate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Act as the primary liaison between clients, investment professionals and other members of the service support team to provide clients with a personalized, high-touch service experience. This includes frequent interaction with clients and prospects both verbally and in writing
- Research and respond to routine-to-complex client inquires in a timely fashion
- Participate in client meetings as directed by the assigned wealth advisor and/or present on relevant service engagements
- Partner with clients and wealth advisory team in the establishment of new accounts within internal guidelines
- Assist with relationship onboarding tasks such as preparing account paperwork, tracking setup via custodian partners and leading welcome and training calls for new clients
- Execute account maintenance tasks including deposits, cash disbursements, performance reporting, account terminations and other special requests as needed
- Maintain and update client files utilizing internal systems including CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and portfolio management databases (Tamarac Advisor View)
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with high-net worth individuals; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to detail with excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested candidates please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once the you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPCSANB.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors is a national enterprise building partnership dedicated to helping wealth managers/advisors grow their businesses throughout the country. Through shared ownership and affiliation with Beacon Pointe Advisors, one of the nation’s largest independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors is able to deliver a distinctive investment approach comprised of some of the country’s leading investment managers. Beacon Pointe Advisors’ mission is to provide highly professional, comprehensive and objective investment and financial advice for both institutions and wealthy families. Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors have over $9.5 billion in combined assets under management (as of 3/31/16). For more about the Beacon Pointe family of companies, visit www.bpadvisors.com.