Institutional Business Development Officer
Newport Beach, CA
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe’s Institutional Consulting Services Group as a Business Development Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively attaining new clients through relationships with prospect clients, centers of influences, etc. This position will work in conjunction with a team of institutional consultants dedicated to servicing sophisticated institutional client relationships.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of sales and business development process for the Institutional Consulting Services Group
- Market focus to include endowments and foundations, insurance, 401k/403b plans, and Native American Tribes, and other institutions
- Management and maintenance of institutional client/prospect database and of prospect client files
- Contacting prospective clients, maintaining appropriate communication and follow-up
- Working with Institutional Consulting Services Group to develop appropriate marketing strategy, materials, and presentations
- Four-year college degree (Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least three years of industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: : http://bit.ly/BPIBDO
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
The Beacon Pointe family of companies, including Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors, oversees approximately $9 billion in assets under management (as of 12/31/15), with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. As a 100% employee-owned company, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.bpadvisors.com.