Newport Beach, CA
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Wealth Advisor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing our financial planning approach and process, portfolio and investment strategies for clients, and assisting with client service.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating Financial Plans for existing and new clients
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients; both verbally and in writing.
- Assisting in developing business through retail custodial branches
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® (is preferred)
- At least three years of industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self – starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested candidates please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once the you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPWANPB
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is one of the nation’s largest independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIA) with over $8 billion in assets under management (as of 12/31/2015) and headquarters in Southern California with five affiliate firms nationwide. As a 100 percent employee-owned, independent investment advisory firm since 2002, we provide clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including endowments, foundations, institutions, and high-net-worth individuals. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.bpadvisors.com.